If you’ve been following me for a while, you’ve probably noticed I have been fully embracing midi skirts. One of my favorites is this one. I love the drape and sheen — so pretty! I bought this pleated one during the Nordstrom anniversary sale for less than $40. It was similar to this one which was out of my price range. Here are five reasons why you should love midi skirts, too.
- You can dress them up or down: I wore this outfit to work but I could easily switch to sneakers and a graphic tee for the weekend.
- They’re fun to wear: let’s be honest, midi skirts are so feminine and I love the way they drape so nicely.
- They are always sophisticated: when in doubt, throw on a midi skirt for any event. You basically can’t go wrong: brunch, work, night out, running errands…
- They’re fun to layer: I’ll wear a cozy turtleneck sweater over them when the temps drop.
- Use it as a cover-up: Throw it over a bathing suit if you’re spending the day seaside.